By accessing the Site or Service and/or by clicking "I agree", you agree to be bound by these Terms. You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these Terms and that you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize the Service of the site, they shall do so only with the involvement & guidance of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such Parent /Legal guardian's registered account.
You agree to register prior to uploading any content and / or comment and any other use or services of this site and provide your details including but not limited to complete name, age, email address, residential address, contact number. Please read this Agreement carefully.
You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions from time to time.
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
Customer / Buyer
Customer shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for sale on goods / services by placing an order for and or purchases any deal/ Coupons offered for sale on affiliates.
You agree that all of ZMime trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other logos and brand features that are displayed via the Services (collectively, the "Marks") are trademarks and the property of ZMime.
You agree not to display or use ZMime’s Marks in any manner without ZMime’s prior permission.
All right, title and interest in the Services, including technology and trade secrets embodied therein and any custom developments created or provided in connection with or related to these Terms, including all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trade dress and other proprietary rights, and any derivative works thereof, shall belong solely and exclusively to ZMime or its licensors, and you shall have no rights whatsoever in any of the foregoing.
You acknowledge that the Services constitute a valuable trade secret and/or are the confidential information of ZMime or its licensors.
Nothing in these Terms or otherwise will be deemed to grant to you an ownership interest in the Services, in whole or in part.
All content and materials included as part of the Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, information, data, forms, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material, and software (the "Works") are the property of ZMime, its licensors, or applicable third party rights holders (such as Merchants), and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed.
All works are copyrighted as individual works and as a collective work under copyright laws and international treaty provisions, and ZMime owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement thereof. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, adapt, translate, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Works, in whole or in part.
Any use other than as contemplated herein, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, adaptations, translation, republication, display, or performance, of the Works, except as specifically permitted herein, is strictly prohibited.
You understand and acknowledge that unauthorized disclosure, use or copying of the proprietary products and services provided pursuant to these Terms may cause ZMime and its licensors irreparable injury, which may not be remedied at law, and you agree that ZMime and its licensors' remedies for breach of these Terms may be in equity by way of injunctive or other equitable relief.
By posting or contributing content to the Services, or by providing any feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions to ZMime
You are granting ZMime, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your content in connection with the operation of the Services, including, without limitation
(A) the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work
(B) the right to sublicense any or all of ZMime’s license rights to others. You further waive any and all moral rights in and to such content in favor of ZMime.
For greater certainty, this means that, among other things, ZMime has the right to use any and all ideas you submit (including ideas about our products, services, publications or advertising campaigns) in any manner that we choose, without any notice or obligation to you whatsoever.
1. Using the Services in contravention of any other agreement to which you are a party, including without limitation any employment agreement to which you may be a party.
2. Causing, allowing, or assisting any other person to impersonate you.
3. Emulating or faking usage of the Services.
4. Violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Services.
5. Using manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or processes to access, Scrape, Crawl, or Spider any pages contained in the Site.
6. Introducing viruses, worms, software, Trojan horses, or other similar harmful code into the Services.
7. Interfering or attempting to interfere with the use of the Services by any other user, host, or network, including without limitation by means of submitting a virus, overloading, Flooding, Spamming, Mail bombing, Pinging, or Crashing the Services.
8. Causing, allowing or assisting machines, bots, or automated services to access or use the Services without the express written permission of ZMime.
9. Tampering with the operation, functionality, or the security of the Services.
10. Attempting to override or circumvent any security or usage rules embedded into the Services that permit digital materials to be protected.
11. Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services, or any associated system or network, or breach any security or authentication measures
12. Misusing, tricking, disrupting, or otherwise interfering with the functioning of the Services.
13. Harvesting or collecting email addresses or other contact information of other users or clients from the Services by electronic or other means.
14. Reverse Engineering, Decompiling, Disassembling, Deciphering, or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services.
15. Engaging in Framing, Mirroring, or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services.
16. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
17. Deep-linking to any portion of this Services without our express written permission.
18. Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of ZMime or the Merchants promoted via the Services.
19. Hyperlinking to the Services from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent.
20. Using the Services or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with ZMime.
21. Reselling or repurposing your access to the Services or any purchases made through the Services.
22. Using the Services or any of its resources to solicit other users of the Services, Merchants or other business partners of ZMime to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with ZMime, including without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered coupons or deals.
You understand that any linking to or from the Services does not imply in any way that ZMime is endorsed by any third party or that ZMime endorses or is affiliated with any third party or any third-party website.
User Generated Content
CupCoupon does not pre-screen or regularly review all contributed content. However, CupCoupon has the absolute right (though not the obligation) to remove, without notice, any content posted.
The services are provided by ZMime on an "as is" and "as available" basis. ZMime makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the services or the information, content, materials, or products available via the services. you expressly agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, ZMime disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. ZMime does not warrant that the services, its servers, or e-mail sent from ZMime are free of viruses or other harmful components.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with merchants and other users of the site. to the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release ZMime from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a merchant, any action or inaction by merchant, including merchant's failure to comply with applicable law, and any conduct or speech, whether online or offline, of any other user.
ZMime will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this services, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
The laws of certain jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. if these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
We have restricted access to certain areas of our website. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or our whole website at our circumspection.
[NOTE: Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You agree that it is your responsibility to install anti-virus software and related protections against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy, disrupt, or otherwise impair a computer's functionality or operation.]